So for 6 months of the year I work as a Hotel Entertainer and live in the hotel, so I don’t have a kitchen to cook in. But when I get home to London I love nothing more then to cook.What I am going to do every week is give you a simple anyone can cook recipe, that even the worlds worst cook can do….
Super Crispy Baked Potato’s
We all love baked potatoes and it’s an all year round food recipe, that’s tasty and filling without being messy.
Prepare your baked potato
- Prick your potato with a fork all over, so it does not explode.
- Rub it in olive oil all over
- Add a sprinkle of salt
- Place onto the baking tray
How long to bake if for
- Normal Method – 200c (Gas mark 6) for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- For Crispy Skin – Slow cook it at 180c (Gas mark 4) for 2hrs 20 minutes.
- Quick Method – Put your potato in microwave for 5 minutes to soften it up. Then place in the oven 200c(Gas mark 6) for 35 – 40 minutes.
Tuna Mayonnaise: – Add butter, chopped spring onions, black pepper, grated cheese (melt cheese on potato under the grill.
Ham & Cheese: – Add butter, cut the ham up into little bits, add onion and melt grated cheese on top.
BBQ Bacon & Chicken Melt: – Slice the bacon and chicken, add bbq sauce and melt the cheese.
Other Fillings include – Cheese, chilli con carny, bolognans etc…