So two weeks ago I put up my first any one can cook recipe and I did say I was gonna put one up every week, but got delayed as I was poorly in hospital so this week you’ll get two anyone can cook recipes.
Viva La Chicken Fajita
We all love a fajita whether it is at Nandos or making our own there’s a little Mexican food lover in all of us. So here is my next food blog for you. This recipe is a mild mix but you can make it BBQ or as spicy as you want enjoy.
- 2x Tbsp of Olive of oil
- 500 g of chicken breast cut into strips
- Black Pepper
- 1x Lemon
- 1x Sachet of fajita mild seasoning mix
- 1x Onion
- 1x Red Pepper
- 1x Green Pepper
- 1x Sachet of Salsa Mix
- 1x packet of Tortillas
- Grated Cheese (If you want it)
How To Prepare
- Use 2x table spoons of olive oil in the frying pan and heat it.
- Place the chicken in the frying pan adding salt and pepper and squeeze half a lemon on cook till brown for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the onions, peppers, and sachet of salsa mix cook for a further 3-4 minutes until the meat is cooked
- Put your tortillas on a baking tray spread the Salsa on and add your contents, then wrap.
- Add the grated cheese across the wrapped tortillas
- Place in the oven gas mark 5 for 3-4 minutes